January 30, 2014

99 (Not Luft Ballons)

I saw this on my friend Funny's blog, and since I am supposed to be working on class prep and because we've just had a few days of snowocolypse (I am sure you have heard the news of the debacle of our weather out here in the good ol' south), I am just not 'in the game'.  In much of anything.

So since I love these crazy questionnaires and since I am procrastinating like nobody's business, here goes:

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
 
It generally remains closed but it isn't a top priority on the way to bed at night.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes - they are great when you have traveling kiddos and they need teeny tiny toiletries.
 
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
weird question - tucked in at the end but generally balled up somewhere at the bottom of the bed.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope
 
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Oh my word.....I need an intervention.  Yes.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Notorious.  I have best intentions.
 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees - I think I could survive it.  Bear?  Not so much.

8:Do you have freckles?
They are like constellations in various places on my body
 
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Many of mine relate to driving.  Slow drivers, left lane hoverers, slow drivers in the left lane...


11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Why?
 
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

13:What about pooped in the woods?
The two above questions will remain blank.  I am an advocate for the art of mystery.

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
yep 

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Ew, no.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
one 

17:What size is your bed?
king 

18:What is your Song of the week?
Stompa by Serena Ryder

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why not?
 
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
No.
 
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
of all time? GROUNDHOG DAY

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If I told you, it would no longer be 'hidden', now would it?
 
23:What do you drink with dinner?
water

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
On the rare (lately) occasion I might eat one, Zaxby's sauce
 
25:What is your favorite food?
Anything Mexican

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Serendipity, When Harry Met Sally, .....I am sure there are more I just can't think of right now.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
husband 

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Brownie

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
See #12,13...mystery, people.  Mystery.
 
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
To my daughter
 
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No.  My dad taught me but it has been a long time and a skill I have used never.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
yes 
33:Ever ran out of gas?
nope 

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Generally don't eat them but love turkey rolled in provolone at the beach 

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
coffee, eggs
 
36:What is your usual bedtime?
Lately I've been trying to get there between 10 and 11.

37:Are you lazy?
No but I have days where I am.
 
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I think I was a punk rocker once.  I don't know. 

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I have no idea.

40:How many languages can you speak?
Sadly, just one.  Would love to learn another one. 

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.  Just clutter up things too much.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? 
Legos

43:Are you stubborn?
I don't think so but probably a question you'd better ask someone that knows me well. 

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I would prefer Letterman. 

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Only when I spent summers at my Granny's.
 
46:Are you afraid of heights?
Admittedly, yes.

47:Do you sing in the car?
Of course! 

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Rarely.  That is where I solve all the world's problems.  
 
49:Do you dance in the car?
Yes, safely.

50:Ever used a gun?
Yes.
 
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Two Christmases ago
 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes 
 
53:Is Christmas stressful?
Just the scheduling of all the gatherings.  I have let go of a lot of the pressures that I no longer espouse to surrounding the holiday.
 
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
A whatiogi?
 
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
If I had to choose, blueberry
  
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Teacher and then later, a journalist
 
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Em, my thoughts on this go further than just a yes or no.
 
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, but it has an explanation likely physiological.  Read here:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/extrasensory-perceptions/question657.htm

59:Take a vitamin daily?
I take a few supplements
 
60:Wear slippers?
Not really true slippers but various clog-like things in the house in winter, a heeled flip-flop in the warmer temps.
 
61:Wear a bath robe?
Just right after a shower

62:What do you wear to bed?
Long sleeved shirt, socks and leggings in winter and tank and boxers in summer.

63:First concert?
Bon Jovi
 
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Lately, none of the above
 
65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike 

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
neither
 
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds 

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
nope 

69:Ever take dance lessons?
No but I would enjoy latin lessons.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Huh?  Probably should ask #92 first.  

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
I honestly don't remember.
 
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Upon seeing the ocean

74:Own any record albums?
yes 

75:Own a record player?

yes 
76:Regularly burn incense?
On very rare occasions
 
77:Ever been in love?
yep 

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Too many to name 

79:What was the last concert you saw?
One Republic 

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Generally cold, occasionally hot

81:Tea or coffee?
coffee 

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?

Neither 
83:Can you swim well?
Okay enough 

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
yes, but I am a nose holder.  Goofy, I know. 

85:Are you patient?
Very 

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
It really depends 

87:Ever won a contest?
No 

88:Ever have plastic surgery?

No 
89:Which are better black or green olives?
I like both on pizza but otherwise - eh.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
nope

91:Best room for a fireplace?
any room 

92:Do you want to get married?
Check.  Got the certificate. 

93:If married, how long have you been married?
Coming up on 23 years

94:Who was your HS crush?
I don't know

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Oh good grief, no.

96:Do you have kids?
yes
97:Do you want kids?
See above 
98:Whats your favorite color?
blue- turquoise, robin's egg, sky, cobalt  - I agree on Funny's choices here.
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes - my daughter and my grandmother.

6 comments:

  1. I am led to believe that somewhere out there is a centerfold with you in it ;)
    Thanks for playing, how fun to read your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have to search far and wide...needle in a haystack kind of search! ha ha

      Delete
  2. #34 Interesting. My favorite sandwich is provolone wrapped around turkey. You don't need bread at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly right!! It is PERFECT for the beach - have a provolone wrap, call it lunch and GO!

      Delete
  3. This was interesting. I love the questions and your answers, too. I always loved questionnaires, too. I remember the ones in the teen magazines, many moons ago. This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. There was a while that they circulated around on FB and while they annoyed the heck out of some, I loved them. I didn't care if anyone read them - I just liked answering them, and YES! I remember the quizzes in the teen magazines! :) Loved those too!

      Delete