This week's Listicles is an interesting topic. 10 Times you 'just knew'. This one hits hard. I will respond in a generalized way.
10 Times I Just 'Knew'...
1. that there is a Greater Being in this world that loves me, and all of us, unconditionally.
2. that I'll never see someone again.
3. that I've met a soul that complements your own.
4. that something was terribly wrong.
5. that there was a health concern that doctors were completely overlooking.
6. that someone was involved in something harmful.
7. that there really are new mercies every morning.
8. that love can can truly transcend time and space.
9. that everything has a purpose.
10. that hearts can go on with gaping wounds and missing pieces.
#9....Amen!
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteThis one does hit hard. I can identify with each of these very strongly, and they made me cry...each and every one of them. Sometimes we don't see into other people's souls because we don't take the time or make the effort, someones they can't let us look because it is too painful to. Hug.
ReplyDeleteIt is still hitting hard. I am sorry that it made you cry, but then sometimes tears are so cleansing.
DeleteAn interesting list.
ReplyDeleteYes, and would love to know when you 'just knew' something.
Delete4,5,&6...the knowing there is something,but not sure what...so scary!
ReplyDeleteYes, scary.
Delete#10 got me. Great list.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Paul. #10 gets me too...
DeleteI am a big follower in trusting your instinct and following your gut. You just know when you have a good thing/opportunity/moment and #3 was certainly true for me even though it defies all logic! Keep up the good work and writing. Enjoying your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI followed my instinct on #3 and it was the best decision of my life. Sometimes you just know! Good luck with the A-Z challenge. Looking forward to following your daily musings. :)
ReplyDelete