July 17, 2012

Get On With It

I am going to attempt to sit here and complete my posts about my trip so that I can return to my regularly scheduled nonsense.  I will probably slap 3-4 different posts up in one day (presumably short ones...) to wrap up the experience.  I apologize in advance for any typos, blunders, blatherings and such as I imagine I won't do much editing at all.  So sit down, buckle up and hang on!  *GRIN

5 comments:

  1. OK....strapped in! Should I be wearing my helmet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A life jacket might be more appropriate. :) We're going sailing!

      Delete
    2. OH dear! I had better take something for my stomach as well?

      Delete
    3. Perhaps. We don't need 50 Shades of Puke Green while reading my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I am working furiously on a second post. I'm afraid to post the first one for fear all will drop like flies from the boredom. 'You go all the way over the ocean and all you take pictures of is ROCKS?!" Yeah. I know. Exciting by the truckload.

    ReplyDelete