I know for a fact I can probably get Melanie over at Sporkin' On Down the Road to join in, but I have been at the bills/checkbook disaster all day. I have rewarded myself with a dance in the kitchen to this, and I am headed out the door to go to my very first Glow Paint Zumba party. Whoo hoo!
No way! Why frightened? ha ha - I guess it could be intimidating but THIS experience was cool because it was dark in the room except for the strobes and black lights and neon glowing things. It was a blast!
Hey, you want to join in on the get-to-know-you give away??? Still one more week!!! :)
Just when I thought the idea of Zumba couldn't frighten me any more! :)
ReplyDeleteNo way! Why frightened? ha ha - I guess it could be intimidating but THIS experience was cool because it was dark in the room except for the strobes and black lights and neon glowing things. It was a blast!
DeleteHey, you want to join in on the get-to-know-you give away??? Still one more week!!! :)
Hahaha! This is totally my song. Of course I would join you! I'm kind of amazing at kitchen sock dancing.
ReplyDeleteWe'd rock it and bring the house down for sure, seester. Yes!
Delete