...not necessarily in that order.
First the good stuff...Come on! High Fives all around! Whooo hooo!!!
Yesterday (technically still part of today) was the highest day of hits to my little ol' hammock blog dangling here from the web! Could be just one of you, checking incessantly to see if I am ever going to get my act together and catch up and jump back on the A-Z train but I'll take it! Isn't this the part of the ABC song that most kids get all jumbled up and blurred together anyway? Oh wait...that'd be lmnop...
Today is technically 'L'!?! Oh please, please, please lovely A-Z people, don't boot me off the train. I'll catch up, I promise.
So my apologies to those that are stopping by here and seeing me a few behind.
Here is my usual installment of Friday Fridge Poetry. Short and simple. Happy Friday night to all.


Congratulations on reaching your pages/stats milestone. I just dropped by from the A to Z challenge, but I enjoyed reading your fridge poetry. I will check back in a few days when you've had time to catch up.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Melissa! The page stats was a fluke but I'll take it. Glad you dropped by! Still working on catching up but I'll get there.
DeleteHappy A-Z!
Carrie
Love the fridge poetry. Visiting via the A to Z challenge; I think the only way I've kept up so far is that I wrote so many posts ahead of time and scheduled them to post on the right days. The minute I have to post on the same day it goes up, I will be behind and probably never catch up. Also, I printed out a calendar last month so I had plenty of time to come up with blog post ideas.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Adena!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first blog challenge so I didn't have posts done ahead of time. I went with the idea to write 'fresh' each day but it's not easy. I can be terribly inconsistent on here without a challenge so I do hope I catch up.
Have a great A-Z and I look forward to checking out your site.
Carrie