It's 3:30 a.m. Couldn't sleep. I hate when that happens. When the mind wakes up and decides to go all'spin cycle' at some ungodly hour, it's over. Might as well get up and go
I am finding the older I get, the less I handle deadlines well. I learned that this is a part of my personality. I don't like having anything hanging over my head, in general. I appreciate the idea of giving myself a goal and something to shoot for, but mostly, I just don't like having a 'schedule'. Therein lies the now 'two-letter-behind-writer's-block-crap-I-have-to-come-up-with-something-witty-and-inspiring-AGAIN?' condundrum. Incidentally, when I Googled to spellcheck 'conundrum' there is such a thing as 'conundrum wine'. Hmmm. Interesting. Worthy to be investigated further.
I am also finding as I have been trying to faithfully tour all the blogs on the Challenge list, that the lengthier blogposts, I skim. So I'll keep this short, albeit rambling. I owe you that much for dropping by. I am learning a lot about the world of blogging, and might just revamp, re-do, and start over after all. Who knows?
So now that you've muddled through my wee-morning hour nonsense, what does any of that have to do with Keys and Locks? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I had a deep and inciting post for this...in my head. Not feeling it now. The premise went something like this:
We are all given keys in this life. Some doors are meant for us to open. Some decidedly are not. We would be wise to seek the Locksmith who gave us this set of keys and trust the One with the master key because we can save ourselves a whole world of trouble by trying the doors that weren't meant for us.
Or something like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment