For your heart? Eeek! I hope that all worked out fine.. Just had a browse through your blog and love what you have going on over here... how can anyone not love Sheryl Crow, Steven Tyler and a tropical looking hammock? Your fridge magnet poetry is way cool, too.
Hi Cathy! Yes, just a preliminary caution, I believe. I am guessing that like some dance to the beat of a different drum, my heart just has its own unique rhythm.
Thanks for stopping by! I am working feverishly to catch up.
For your heart? Eeek! I hope that all worked out fine..
ReplyDeleteJust had a browse through your blog and love what you have going on over here... how can anyone not love Sheryl Crow, Steven Tyler and a tropical looking hammock? Your fridge magnet poetry is way cool, too.
Hi Cathy!
ReplyDeleteYes, just a preliminary caution, I believe. I am guessing that like some dance to the beat of a different drum, my heart just has its own unique rhythm.
Thanks for stopping by! I am working feverishly to catch up.
Come by again!
Carrie