This is an all-time favorite song that I LOVE to sing in the car. It is that song that I 'think' I sing pretty well (in my own little world and imagination). I love to sing it loud!
"Crazy Love" by Van Morrison
If I had a song to be sung to me, this is one of them. A long-time favorite. It reminds me of the movie 'She's Having a Baby' with Kevin Bacon. It takes me back to a different time. Of course, bonus that it is Van Morrison.
I love "Closer to Fine" and also belt it out loudly in my car. ;) I was unfamiliar with Natalie Walker but I played the song--thanks for the link. Did Counting Crows do a cover of her song or vice versa?
I love "Closer to Fine" and also belt it out loudly in my car. ;) I was unfamiliar with Natalie Walker but I played the song--thanks for the link. Did Counting Crows do a cover of her song or vice versa?
ReplyDeleteI am not sure-I was new to Natalie's song altogether. 'Closer to Fine' is fun to sing!
ReplyDelete