April 7, 2012

Glory In The Highest-Chris Tomlin



On this Easter weekend, no other song is more befitting for 'G' than this one.  I 'discovered' this song on my solo road trip three years ago while running on a little trail in Oklahoma.  It is one of those songs that makes me want to find the highest elevation possible, throw open my arms and belt it to the One Who is worthy of all praise.  After listening to this song for the first time, I played it again, rolling through the hills  of Oklahoma, and I was tempted to stand up through my sunroof and drive with my feet...I said tempted. I did not attempt.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of some of the music our band plays at church. (All contemporary.)
    Hope you're having fun with the Challenge and have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Wish I could visit!

    I am having fun, Alex, and a Blessed Easter to you as well!

    HE IS RISEN!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete