April 25, 2012

V: Vast Quantities of Laughter


I had a different post for today.  All deep and thought provoking...but then you have those days when what you really need is to laugh until your sides cramp and you can't breathe.  On this day, my best friend from high school sends me Bon Quiy Quiy just when I needed it. 

One of my daughter's amazing and beautiful friends asked me, 'If you had to, would you give up kissing or laughing?'  Although I love the former, I'd keep laughter any day.  






Love Anjelah.  This is SO TRUE.


In our house, we love Madea.  Hellur.  We went to see 'her' live last week.  One of my favorite scenes.
Madea Goes to Jail

And this one

Madea Goes to Jail

Tim Hawkins is also a fave - BTW - I can NOT do that glaucoma test!!!  CAN'T DO IT!!!!!






Lerv




2 comments:

  1. Napoleon Dynamite is still hilarious. =)

    A to Zer!
    prose-spective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it is! My son does a great impression of Napoleon, Kip and Pedro. We have him do them all the time.

    Almost to Z!!! Whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete