April 7, 2012

G Photo of the Day

I was elbow deep in a to-do list, checkbook stuff and phone calls when I looked outside to see sharp blue sky met with new baby spring green, probably one of my favorite color combinations.  I made my way out to the deck, lay back, and inhaled a most beautiful day.  Grateful.

10 comments:

  1. GOrgeous photo! Here in Southern Ontario, spring has come early. We've had our fair share of baby spring green and blue skies lately too.

    A-Z @ Elizabeth Twist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! I continually stand amazed at my phone's little camera's ability!

      Spring came early too, and tonight I caught glimpse of fireflies! Those are usually out closer to summer here. Crazy wild seasons!

      Delete
  2. Carrie,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great picture ... Those trees are tall and not a cloud in sight. We had a brief rain storm and then the sun came out. I love love love Spring!
    Hugs,
    A-Z @joy2journey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love spring too! Thanks for dropping by! See you around again! :)

      Hugs Right Back,
      Carrie

      Delete
  3. Carrie, this is a lovely photograph, after some really lovely sunny days a few weeks ago we have to put up with wet and windy weather here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda! Wishing you more sunny days soon!

      Happy A-Z!

      Delete
  4. I'm always grateful for green! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge blogs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, am trying to visit the blogs and it is quite an undertaking! There are so many, and SO MANY good ones that I want to spend extended time perusing! I do hope they keep the list 'up' so that we can continue to search through them beyond the April Challenge!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love the baby green. We have dandelions and butterflies for our 7 year old huntress to capture in her net, study, tend, and release.....

    Soon tulips, and paperwhites, and then irises and lilacs.....

    Happy Spring! Happy renewal! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where you live sounds lovely! Like a fairytale!

      Happy spring to you as well!!! Happy A-Z!

      Delete