Hiya, I have to say visiting your blog was very different for me. I didn't know what you mean when you said Southern because I grew up in Mongolia and now live in Scotland. I'm glad we are taking part in A to Z challenge because we have a lot to learn! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you can try out a yurt some time. Maybe keep in touch? :-)
Guuye, Interesting that you say my blog was very different. How so? Ah - yes....Southern as it relates to U.S. geography.
Yes, I have TOO MUCH to learn it seems. I am finding this little dangling hammock is quite meager by comparison. I would like to make some improvements. Any suggestions?
I have 'sleeping in a yurt' on my bucket list. I will post about it when it comes to fruition!
Yes, I will surely keep in touch! Your blog is one I bookmarked.
Hi Donna! Thank you and I do post writing - it just takes longer to get posted on here...and now I have a slight setback that will put me a day or so behind. I will catch up and continue though!
Thank you for coming by - I will return the favor! See you on the A-Z! Carrie
never heard of this song before.:) thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteNutschell
www.thewritingnut.com
Wha?! Wait...you've never heard of this song? I LOVED it back in the day! Glad to have offered up some new tunes for you!
DeleteThanks for stopping by! I do post writing as well - it is just easier and quicker to get the songs up first.
I'll run by your blog too. Have fun A-Zing!
Aha, an Aggie!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the A to Z Challenge.
P.S. I grew up in Austin.
I wish I'd been an Aggie! I am 100% Aggie at heart!
DeleteYay, a fellow Texan!
Thank you for coming by!
Happy A-Zing!
Hiya, I have to say visiting your blog was very different for me. I didn't know what you mean when you said Southern because I grew up in Mongolia and now live in Scotland. I'm glad we are taking part in A to Z challenge because we have a lot to learn! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you can try out a yurt some time. Maybe keep in touch? :-)
ReplyDeleteGuuye,
DeleteInteresting that you say my blog was very different. How so? Ah - yes....Southern as it relates to U.S. geography.
Yes, I have TOO MUCH to learn it seems. I am finding this little dangling hammock is quite meager by comparison. I would like to make some improvements. Any suggestions?
I have 'sleeping in a yurt' on my bucket list. I will post about it when it comes to fruition!
Yes, I will surely keep in touch! Your blog is one I bookmarked.
Thank you for coming by!
Hi...I'm hopping over from the A to Z Challenge. Lovely post...I rememer that song! Good luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteDonna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com
Hi Donna!
ReplyDeleteThank you and I do post writing - it just takes longer to get posted on here...and now I have a slight setback that will put me a day or so behind. I will catch up and continue though!
Thank you for coming by - I will return the favor! See you on the A-Z!
Carrie