One of my favorite ways to wear my hair now that it is getting longer. It's messy and sassy and extremely handy because when my sets of chopsticks for the hair aren't available, I use sharp pencils!
I love those quick fixes where hair is concerned. :) Taking your invitation of stopping by! I'll be keeping an eye on you throughout the challenge. --- Bonnie Gwyn http://bonniegwyn.blogspot.com/
I'm always (ALWAYS) sticking pens into my ponytail, maybe I ought to learn how to do my hair that way *points to your picture* so they can serve a purpose when they are in my hair ;)
I love those quick fixes where hair is concerned. :)
ReplyDeleteTaking your invitation of stopping by! I'll be keeping an eye on you throughout the challenge.
---
Bonnie Gwyn
http://bonniegwyn.blogspot.com/
Yes, one great reason to keep longer hair - have sticks, or pencils and go!
DeleteI have some catching up to do!
Happy A-Z!
That's a really cute hairstyle :)
ReplyDeleteI'm always (ALWAYS) sticking pens into my ponytail, maybe I ought to learn how to do my hair that way *points to your picture* so they can serve a purpose when they are in my hair ;)
Thanks Rhonda!
ReplyDeleteI would often do that too, when my hair would drive me crazy at work - grab two pencils, sharpen to a stiletto point, and voila! Problem solved.
Thanks for stopping by!