April 26, 2012

W: WHOOO HOOOO!

Okay, so I am posting a second 'W' entry...not that I am partial to this letter over any others.  It just fit with a favorite expression - 'Whooooo hooooo'!  It is important to 'whooo hooo' often - daily.  Find reasons and then let it 'whop'!  Why not?  I am sure I share in this sentiment with other A-Zers that the A-Z Challenge is coming to a close.  I have completely, thoroughly and enthusiastically enjoyed it and look forward to it again.  I will be on the look out for other challenges, and if you know of some good ones, share!!

I will probably go ahead and wrap up the challenge by posting the last three letters together in the next day or two.  I am headed out to a conference on Saturday and am not sure how feasible it will be to get them in on time.  I do hope the A-Z Challenge blog list will remain open so that I can continue to roll through all of the vast and varied blogs there.  Does anyone know if the administrators of the challenge will keep it available?

So 'Whooo hooo' Challenge bloggers!  We are almost there!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment