April 15, 2012

J: Jumbo Mumbo

In an attempt to catch up and hurdle the wall of indifference, I am trying an alternative.  I am going to attempt to answer a set of 'ice breaker' questions using only answers with the letter 'j'.  No small feat.  And the counsel here?  Oh, I don't know - do some things that are completely pointless some times.

1.  Favorite candy as a child?  Junior Mints


2. Favorite quote/phrase  Joy comes in the morning


3.  What chore do you absolutely hate doing?  Junk mail sorting


4.  Favorite month(s) of the year June and July


5.  Favorite mode of transportation  jet plane


6.  If you could be given any gift, what would it be?  jars of the mason variety


7.  What is your favorite way to wake up and the first thing you do?  jostled gently...and java


8.  If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (eat insects, grubs, etc), what would be the worst thing you would have to eat?  Japanese bettle


9.  What characteristic do you dislike about yourself?  jumbledness (disorganized...)

10.  If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Jerusalem 


11.  If you could be any animal, what would you be?  Jack Russel Terrier - for the energy


12.  What did you want to be when you grew up and do you think you ever will be?  Journalist, jury's still out


13.  What kind of music do you like?  jazz


14.  If you could skip work for a day, what would you do?  jeju spa, journaling, jogging


15.  Name one person you love the most, and one person you hate the most.  Jesus, and I don't hate but I dislike Judgementalism 


16.  When is your birthday?  January (:-)


17.  Least favorite candy  jellybeans


18.  A favorite flower  jonquil - always heralds the ending of winter


19.  favorite sound  jingling windchimes


20.  Something I stink at  juggling


If you're stuck, A-Zers...try this.  It is harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment